- Managing Your
- Intro to LinuxLink
- Desktop Factory
- TimeStorm IDE for
Welcome to LinuxLink! On this page, you’ll find links and resources to help get you started and on your way to building your custom Board Support Package (BSP) and matching Software Development Kit (SDK) with the LinuxLink Factory build system Web UI as well as resources for using the LinuxLink Factory build system Desktop UI and TimeStorm.
This section provides links that will introduce you to the LinuxLink framework and Factory build system Web-based UI.
- LinuxLink Concepts and Terminology
- Embedded Linux Development Tutorial
- Intro to LinuxLink Tools — Free user account, Factory Web build system, Factory Desktop build system and TimeStorm IDE
- How to Create an Initial Build with the LinuxLink Factory Web UI
- Instructions for Booting Your Board — Timesys Getting Started Guides for Development Boards/Kits
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how you can get the most out of your LinuxLink free user account and assemble your custom BSP / SDK in minutes.
View this demo. (17 mins. • added 10 Feb 2012)
LinuxLink Factory includes a powerful and innovative build system, both a Web and Desktop UI and a complete source code repository. You can use the LinuxLink Factory build system Desktop UI to build a reference BSP / SDK or a complete embedded distribution.
* Desktop Factory requires a support contract.
TimeStorm is our Eclipse-based IDE for application development, testing, and debugging. The latest version is bundled with Qt plugins and is available for both 32- and 64-bit OS.