- Managing Your
- Intro to LinuxLink
- Desktop Factory
- TimeStorm IDE for
Welcome to LinuxLink! On this page, you'll find links and resources to help get you started and on your way to building your custom Board Support Package (BSP) and matching Software Development Kit (SDK) with LinuxLink FREE Edition as well as resources for using Desktop Factory and TimeStorm.
This section provides links that will introduce you to the LinuxLink framework and Web-based UI.
- LinuxLink Concepts and Terminology
- Embedded Linux Development Tutorial
- Intro to LinuxLink Tools — FREE Edition, PRO Edition, Desktop Factory and TimeStorm IDE
- How to Create an Initial Build with the Timesys LinuxLink FREE Edition
- Instructions for Booting Your Board — Timesys Getting Started Guides for Development Boards/Kits
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how you can get the most out of your LinuxLink Free Edition account and assemble your custom BSP / SDK in minutes.
View this demo. (17 mins. • added 10 Feb 2012)
You can use the Factory Platform Builder to build a reference BSP / SDK or a complete embedded distribution. Factory includes a powerful and innovative build system, a Desktop-based command line and text User Interface (UI) and a complete source code repository.
* Desktop Factory requires a paid subscription.
TimeStorm is our Eclipse-based IDE for application development, testing, and debugging. The latest version (4.4.1) is based on Eclipse Indigo (Eclipse 4.3.0, CDT 8.2.0) and is bundled with Qt plugins for developing rich multimedia user interface applications. It's available for both 32- and 64-bit OS.