From this page, you can find everything you need to help you with your development process — from setting up your development environment, to learning how to customize your Linux platform. And, you’ll find links to help you with your application development — including SGX graphics acceleration with TI's OMAP Graphics SDK, which includes the POWERVR OpenGL ES libraries.
TI Beagle Board xM (with DM3730 processor)
TI Beagle Board (with OMAP3530 processor)
Read about the tools, development environment and how to jumpstart your Linux project on your embedded target board.
- Customizing your Linux Platform with the Factory Desktop (6 mins.)
- Building a minimal root filesystem (RFS) from scratch (2 mins.)
- Overview of the Factory directory structure (4 mins.)
- Selecting, building and updating packages 2 mins.)
- Adding custom patches to an existing package (7 mins.)
- Using GDB (3 mins.)
Assemble a toolchain. Build a Linux kernel. Minimize the footprint. Learn how to work with Linux in your project.
Use these samples to inspire development of your own great applications.
View a rich collection of documentation, sample code, guides and articles categorized by technology.
- The Linux Startup Process
- Embedded Linux Development
- Factory HOW TO Documents
- Data Management
- Networking & Internet
- OpenGL ES Primers
- OpenGL ES SDK
- POWERVR SGX SDK
- Qt Embedded for Linux
- JTAG Debugging
- Debugging Techniques